Personal Information Protection Policy
GOODLIFE Co., Ltd. (hereafter, “We” or “the Company”) strives to comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of information that can identify individual customers (hereafter, “personal information”), and to handle and protect such personal information based on the following policy.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Collecting personal information shall be done through methods that are both appropriate and fair; the purpose of collection and scope of use shall be clearly presented; methods put in place for notifications, publication; and so on.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information obtained from customers shall be used for the following purposes.
- To carry out contracts, etc. related to the sale or lease of property
- To provide after-sales services following said contracts
- To provide information, services, etc. related to the sale or lease of property, and for sales or proposals
(including distribution of direct mail, e-mail magazines, etc.)
- To get the views of our customers regarding transactions (CS questionnaires, etc.)
- To contact applicants as part of recruitment activities.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose or provide personal information obtained from customers to third parties. Personal numbers or personally identifiable information will not be provided to third parties save when so required by law. Note that such provision will be stopped upon request from a customer.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a contractor
- When the customer has consented
- When needed in an emergency to protect human life, prevent injury, or protect assets.
- When disclosure or provision is required by laws, regulations, etc.
Personal Information Protection Measures
Company employees are given regular training related to the protection of personal information to ensure proper guidance and management for personal information.
We strive for safe, accurate management to prevent improper access to, loss, destruction, modification, or leakage of personal information.
Outsourcing Personal Information Handling
When we outsource the handling of some or all of the personal information held by our Company, a confidentiality contract is signed and appropriate management and supervision carried out.
Invalidating Behavioral Targeting Advertising
The advertising distribution service we provide uses a behavioral targeting advertising service provided by a partner company in order to distribute advertising appropriate for internet users and to improve our advertising effectiveness and media agency revenue. If you do not wish to receive behavioral targeting advertising, click the URL below and follow the procedures to invalidate such advertising (hereafter, “opting out”).
Human Resources Section, Human Resources Department, Sales & Management Division, GOODLIFE Co., Ltd.
Address: 16F, Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower, 2-1 Roppongi 3-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tel.: 03-5797-8030 Fax: 03-5797-8031